Various recruitment exams were delayed/postponed because of the nationwide lockdown that announced by the prime minister Narendra Modi announced to stop the spread of CORONA VIRUS. Now SSC is planning to conduct the exams with all the safety measures. Everyone should use the masks, and centers should be sanitized before the exam day.
Officials keeping on the mind about the corona pandemic with a view of the overall situation, officials decide to announce the exam dates. Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the revised examination schedule on Monday, 1st Jun 2020. officials released the years on their official website ssc.nic.in. The candidate can check all the exam details here. Candidates who are applying or applied people for these seven examinations tap on this link and get all the information related to the revised time table.
Staff selection commission decides to conduct the exams for various posts from August 2020. people must know all the details about this CHSL, CGL, CAPF, JE, Steno, Junior, and Senior Hindi Translator and sub-inspector police exam details and dates up to date. Here we update all the details about the revised and latest schedules. If you really want to know, check all the details below.
CHSL, CGL, CAPF, JE, Steno Exam Revised Dates
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (Tier-I) was conducted from 17th Aug 2020 to 21st Aug 2020 and 24th Aug 2020 to 27th Aug 2020,
- Junior Engineer Examination (Paper-I) conducted from 1st Sept 2020 to 4th Sept 2020.
- Selection Post Examination – Phase VIII will be held in between 7th Sept 2020 to 9th Sept 2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination will be conducted from 10th Sept 2020 tp 12th Sept 2020
- Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police is started from 29th Sept 2020 to 1st Oct 2020
- and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I) 1st Oct to 5th Oct,
- Junior and Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination Paper- I will be conducted on 6th Sept 2020.
Candidates advised to visit the official website to get regular updates about the exams, and interested candidates should read all the exam related details on the official website. Check the official notification on the direct link.
What it’s like to be in one of Hyderabad’s best campuses?
Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology has shaped some of the finest careers for many diligent students. By providing a comprehensive learning experience, exceptional placements, and hands down the governing body, the college manages to stand out in the crowd like no other.
Let us take a peek into the diverse factors that make SIET one of Hyderabad’s best campuses!
- Cost-effective package to ease the admission
At Siddhartha Engineering College, an affordable fee structure for 4-year programs helps keep financial matters as far from quality education as possible. Such cost-effective packages allow students to join the college without hindrance and study in a budget-friendly environment. The affordability of subject departments opens doors for top-class education within a suitable budget.
- A stern grievance redressal committee
The security and comfort of students are of primary importance. At SIET, they leave no stones unturned in helping students to clarify their problems with the team and address their grievances without a pang of hesitation. The grievance redressal committee thus looks upon these day-to-day grievances of students and strives to resolve them at the earliest. In this process, they make sure that their efforts successfully yield results for each student who looks at them with hope in their heart. As a result, the committee consists of stringent members, a chairperson, and a convener who unanimously look into these issues within the premises.
- 3. A faculty that boasts certified professionals
There are strong reasons to support why SIET is a pioneer academic institution in the contemporary era. One such staunch reason is its incredible faculty that comprises experienced & certified professionals. The faculty is objective in the sense that their goals are directed at helping each student realise their potential, however diverse they may be collective. Such an effort allows students to expose themselves to a refined learning experience where there is ample room for learning and growth. Over the years, these devoted teachers have helped several students to outgrow themselves and create a benchmark of their own.
- Quality services that promise academic excellence
At Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology, students encounter academic excellence via quality services. The superb faculty, range of subject departments and top-class education amalgamate to speak for the quality that the campus has to offer. As a conducive environment for students to learn and grow in, SIET makes sure that every aspect of centric learning is open for students. Such an effort guides in shaping the career of each student and traverse them into fine professionals for the years to come.
- Affordable quality education
With the changing times, quality education is becoming the need of the hour. The support of education enables individuals to stand on their own and create a benchmark for themselves. At Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology, there is a high value for this type of education that fosters independence among students. This is the reason why the faculty members strive to offer top-class education to students and help them dive into the crux of each subject for a comprehensive understanding. Teachers at SIET also make use of several different teaching techniques like presentations and assignment work that galvanise the willingness to learn more and expand their knowledge to the outside world for students. The cost-effectiveness also helps parents to educate their children without facing enough hindrance. This budget-friendly environment is thus a boon for many people.
- Top placements for shining job prospects in the years to come
Amidst all the top colleges in Hyderabad that focus on providing placements to students for better job prospects, SIET too engages in an initiative designed to help students according to their skills & preferences. Every year, a team of certified teachers organise top job placements for students from various departments that help stimulate their focus in education. Such effort enables them to soar new heights immediately and expose themselves to the professional world under expert guidance.
- A range of engaging events that tighten student’s intellect
Although academic excellence is integral for all individuals to stand out in the crowd, engaging in a pool of events helps them to expand their knowledge and experience to the outer world. Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology engages its students to a fine range of events like College fest, Sports, Orientation & Induction Program to name a few. Each of these initiatives renders a comprehensive learning experience to students that sharpen their understanding of the outside world. These events inculcate cultural values in students alongside providing personality development.
- NBA Accreditation verified for quality assurance
In the contemporary era, it is integral for students to study under an NBA Accredited college that meets the required standards and assures quality services for the utmost convenience of parents. At SIET, they are a fully NBA Accredited campus with top-quality services that is rare to find. Thus, parents can be at ease when their children go to college for further studies at Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- 9. A bright vision for the welfare of society
With a bright vision to help the society develop without any hindrance and make their living easier, Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology endeavours to stand out as a pioneer of education. Their primary concern is the development of the human race via hands down education. Thus, each of their services means to embrace the world around us and water their roots so that they can bloom better. This is the reason why SIET is inching closer to being the best campus in Hyderabad in no time.
The bottom line
The key to shaping great minds of the future is allowing them to harness their potential and hone skills that complement their intellect. At Siddhartha Institute of Engineering & Technology, every student is a top priority. By adopting practices to help students in their educational endeavour, SIET manages to be the ‘talk of the town’ for all the right reasons. Try it out now!
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Apply For Assistant Professor Jobs In Chennai
Anna University recently released recrutement notification to select Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic. Interested people can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 through the official website, and download it. The candidate should know the prescribed format of the application before the ending date, and here we will provide complete guidelines for this Recruitment.
Candidates must read all the information related to Anna University Recruitment 2020 Application procedure, salary details, age limit, and Eligibility Criteria everything in detail. Read this article fully and official notification to know more information about the hiring procedure.
Interested people should have the minimum qualifications, and this recrutement is only for the people who completed BE/Btech, we will give specific qualification details below. Anna University Recruitment 2020 is taking online applications from 15 August 2020, and it stops receiving applications on or before 21 August 2020, 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualifications For Anna University Recruitment 2020
- To apply for Professional Assistant-IIIpost candidate must complete the B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Candidate needs to complete a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering completed a certificate from the authorized university to apply for professional Assistant-III.
- For Peon cum Mechanic candidates must have a Class VIII Pass with ITI in Carpenter/Welder certificates.
The official recruit notification will be available on the official website, @ https://www.annauniv.edu, candidates will select based on their performance on the written tests.
Important Dates For Anna University Recruitment 2020
- University was taking the applications of the eligible candidates from 15 August 2020.
- And the last date to apply for the Anna University Recruitment 2020 is 21 August 2020. interested candidates should apply for these posts before the deadline.
Anna University taking the applications to hire Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic, interested candidates must know the vacancy details here.
- Professional Assistant-I: 02
- Peon cum Mechanic: 01
- Professional Assistant-III: 02
selected candidates will get month wise pay
- Professional Assistant-I will get the 22080/-per month.
- Professional Assistant-III: 18,800/- per month.
- Peon cum Mechanic:12360/- per month.
How To Apply For Anna University Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who want to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 must read the steps below before going to download the job application. People should apply for this recrutement in offline mode only. After filling the form, please send it to the below-given address, and candidate need not pay any FEE.
- People should visit the official website of Anna University.
- Here, you need to click on the latest job notifications in the recrutement sector.
- Now, click on the job notification, which was fit for you.
- And download applications for Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic. Once you get the form to fill all the details, attach you pass photo and send it to the Anna Univerity, Chennai.
- Save a copy of your Anna University Recruitment 2020 application form for future use.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020: Apply In Online For Assistant Nursing Superintendent posts
Are you searching for Govt Jobs In Uttarkhand 2020here is good news for you all. All India Institute of Medical Sciences published a recruitment notification to select Assistant Nursing Superintendent, 16 vacancies to be filled by direct recruitment. People who are having interested In AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 apply for these posts, and here we will provide official website link and notification details and check all the details.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment process was started, starting to apply was 15th august, and people should apply before the last date to avoid last-minute tensions. The ending date of the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 was 21 August 2020. here candidate may know the information about the selection procedure, age limit, important dates, results, and all the latest news of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates For AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
- the online application process was already started, (15 August 2020)
- the last date to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 was 14 September 2020
Candidates who are waiting to apply for AIIMS Assistant Nursing Superintendent vacancies need to have the following qualifications.
Candidate must complete the B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian recognized university or college or the candidate must complete a B.Sc. or equivalent course from a recognized institution in India.
Candidates must have a 6-year experience after the B. Sc. Nursing or equivalent course. Candidate must have an experienced certification from a recognized institute. Candidate must be capable of handling 200-100 beds hospitalized health care system. Out of six years of experience, three years must be award in charge or the supervisor at work. Candidate must prove the experience from the recognized institution.
Candidate age limit is restricted to 35 years, and the candidate must have at least 21 years to apply for the job.
If the candidate passes all the above instructions, and the candidate can apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
15600–39100 per month plus allowances and benefits as per the government declaration
Name of the vacancies: Assisting Nursing Superintendent. All the posts vary in the range of 15600-39100. Every job also has a separate Grade Pay.
Instructions To The Interested Candidates
- The last date for applying is August 21st and the change of further previous ones available on the official website.
- The examination dates and release of admit cards are not yet confirmed, and it will be released two weeks before the exam.
- Previous papers and queries are displayed on the official website.
- All the regular updates and important information regarding the examination can be clarified through mails and official website.
How To Apply For AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020?
All the eligible can apply for the AIIMS official website vacancies, and below we will give you the procedure and step-by-step declaration to apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate should visit the official portal to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
- It will redirect you to the home page of AIIMS Rishikesh. Here, you need to find the latest job requirements.
- Find an appropriate link for you, and click on that.
- fill all your details in the AIIMS Rishikesh Application Form2020
- Once you finish the application process, pay the fee, and submit your form.
- save your application form on your device and save it for future reference
TV Shows11 months ago
El Dragón Season 3 Release Date, Cast, and Story line
TV Shows11 months ago
Island of bryan season 3 Release Date, Plot, Cast and Crew
General News1 year ago
Are you still watching someones daughter Netflix?
TV Shows1 year ago
Vagabond Season 2 : Release Date, Renewal and All You Need To Know
Gallery1 year ago
Kajal Aggarwal hot and cute pictures 2020
General News1 year ago
WhatsApp officially launches eight-person group video calling
Bollywood11 months ago
Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 3 Review: Emotional moves will make you fall in love with the Series
TV Shows1 year ago
One- Punch Man Season 3 Release Date, Plot and Cast