The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification 2020: The UPSC is India’s Central recruitment agency responsible for all the examinations and appointments held for All India Services and Group A and Group B services. The candidates who are waiting for UPSC Civil Services Notification can now apply for the examination at upsc.gov.in. The UPSC Prelims 2020 exam will conduct the exam on May 31 2020.
Contenders can apply for UPSC CSE 2020 from today, i.e. February 12, 2020, and the application intake will conclude on March 3, 2020.
So aspiring ones need to process it before reaching the last day of application. One who qualifies in the UPSC CSE Prelims and mains can crack All-India Services, IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS, and IRTS. The number of expected vacancies is around 796 and 24 vacancies for Disabled category candidates.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Eligibility
- The UPSC Civil Services notification applies to those falling in the age group of 21 to 32 years only.
- Contenders must have an Undergraduate level degree or higher.
- The upper age relaxation is available for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
UPSC Civil Services: Prelims Exam Pattern
The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam consists of two papers of which part I will have 100 questions, and part II will have 80 questions. Each part will score 200 marks, and on the total, the prelims exam score 400 marks. As there is negative marking, each wrong answer will be deducted with one-third of the mark.
The aspiring candidate has to pay Rs. 100 for the application process. Fee Exemption is applicable to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and females so candidates can apply for free.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2020 Notification: Application Procedure
- Before heading to the application process, take a minute to read the notification.
- Visit the official website of UPSC at https://upsconline.nic.in.
- Tap on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC Apply Online.”
- Now you can choose the examination for application, click on ‘part I’.
- Just go through the instructions before filling the application form and then hit the YES button.
- Enter your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Marital Status in the required fields.
- Also, you need to enter the educational qualifications, address, and other details.
- If you want to reset the information that you have entered, tap on reset or else click on the continue button.
- Provide your photograph, Government ID proof and signature in the required pixels and submit the application by processing the payment.
- Note down the application number and password for further assistance to download UPSC Admit card.
- Follow the same for the application of Part II UPSC CSE exam.
You can provide any Government ID proof like Aadhaar Card or Voter card or PAN card or Passport or Driving Licence. The applicant should carry the ID card to the examination centre or personality test. One can withdraw their application if they don’t want to appear for the exam. Once you complete the application process, wait for the release of UPSC Civil Services Admit Card. Once the UPSC examination board releases the official information about the release of Admit card, we will notify you. Bookmark this page for further information about UPSC CSE Admit card.
Anna University Recruitment 2020: Apply For Assistant Professor Jobs In Chennai
Anna University recently released recrutement notification to select Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic. Interested people can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 through the official website, and download it. The candidate should know the prescribed format of the application before the ending date, and here we will provide complete guidelines for this Recruitment.
Candidates must read all the information related to Anna University Recruitment 2020 Application procedure, salary details, age limit, and Eligibility Criteria everything in detail. Read this article fully and official notification to know more information about the hiring procedure.
Interested people should have the minimum qualifications, and this recrutement is only for the people who completed BE/Btech, we will give specific qualification details below. Anna University Recruitment 2020 is taking online applications from 15 August 2020, and it stops receiving applications on or before 21 August 2020, 05:00 pm.
Educational Qualifications For Anna University Recruitment 2020
- To apply for Professional Assistant-IIIpost candidate must complete the B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Candidate needs to complete a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering completed a certificate from the authorized university to apply for professional Assistant-III.
- For Peon cum Mechanic candidates must have a Class VIII Pass with ITI in Carpenter/Welder certificates.
The official recruit notification will be available on the official website, @ https://www.annauniv.edu, candidates will select based on their performance on the written tests.
Important Dates For Anna University Recruitment 2020
- University was taking the applications of the eligible candidates from 15 August 2020.
- And the last date to apply for the Anna University Recruitment 2020 is 21 August 2020. interested candidates should apply for these posts before the deadline.
Anna University taking the applications to hire Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic, interested candidates must know the vacancy details here.
- Professional Assistant-I: 02
- Peon cum Mechanic: 01
- Professional Assistant-III: 02
selected candidates will get month wise pay
- Professional Assistant-I will get the 22080/-per month.
- Professional Assistant-III: 18,800/- per month.
- Peon cum Mechanic:12360/- per month.
How To Apply For Anna University Recruitment 2020?
Candidates who want to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020 must read the steps below before going to download the job application. People should apply for this recrutement in offline mode only. After filling the form, please send it to the below-given address, and candidate need not pay any FEE.
- People should visit the official website of Anna University.
- Here, you need to click on the latest job notifications in the recrutement sector.
- Now, click on the job notification, which was fit for you.
- And download applications for Professional Assistant and Peon cum Mechanic. Once you get the form to fill all the details, attach you pass photo and send it to the Anna Univerity, Chennai.
- Save a copy of your Anna University Recruitment 2020 application form for future use.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020: Apply In Online For Assistant Nursing Superintendent posts
Are you searching for Govt Jobs In Uttarkhand 2020here is good news for you all. All India Institute of Medical Sciences published a recruitment notification to select Assistant Nursing Superintendent, 16 vacancies to be filled by direct recruitment. People who are having interested In AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 apply for these posts, and here we will provide official website link and notification details and check all the details.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment process was started, starting to apply was 15th august, and people should apply before the last date to avoid last-minute tensions. The ending date of the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 was 21 August 2020. here candidate may know the information about the selection procedure, age limit, important dates, results, and all the latest news of AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
Important Dates For AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020
- the online application process was already started, (15 August 2020)
- the last date to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020 was 14 September 2020
Candidates who are waiting to apply for AIIMS Assistant Nursing Superintendent vacancies need to have the following qualifications.
Candidate must complete the B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian recognized university or college or the candidate must complete a B.Sc. or equivalent course from a recognized institution in India.
Candidates must have a 6-year experience after the B. Sc. Nursing or equivalent course. Candidate must have an experienced certification from a recognized institute. Candidate must be capable of handling 200-100 beds hospitalized health care system. Out of six years of experience, three years must be award in charge or the supervisor at work. Candidate must prove the experience from the recognized institution.
Candidate age limit is restricted to 35 years, and the candidate must have at least 21 years to apply for the job.
If the candidate passes all the above instructions, and the candidate can apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
15600–39100 per month plus allowances and benefits as per the government declaration
Name of the vacancies: Assisting Nursing Superintendent. All the posts vary in the range of 15600-39100. Every job also has a separate Grade Pay.
Instructions To The Interested Candidates
- The last date for applying is August 21st and the change of further previous ones available on the official website.
- The examination dates and release of admit cards are not yet confirmed, and it will be released two weeks before the exam.
- Previous papers and queries are displayed on the official website.
- All the regular updates and important information regarding the examination can be clarified through mails and official website.
How To Apply For AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020?
All the eligible can apply for the AIIMS official website vacancies, and below we will give you the procedure and step-by-step declaration to apply for the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate should visit the official portal to apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2020.
- It will redirect you to the home page of AIIMS Rishikesh. Here, you need to find the latest job requirements.
- Find an appropriate link for you, and click on that.
- fill all your details in the AIIMS Rishikesh Application Form2020
- Once you finish the application process, pay the fee, and submit your form.
- save your application form on your device and save it for future reference
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2020: Check vacancies, Age Limit, Job Notifications
Tata Memorial Centre announced a recruitment notification to recruit assistant professors and Medical superintendents for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital or Mahamana Pandit Madanmohan Malviya Cancer Center, Varanasi., and interested candidates can check all the details here. They are already taking the application form August 15th, and it will be going to end on August 21st, 2020, don’t panic in the last dates, and people should apply for these posts before.
People who want to apply for TMC Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 and TMS Medical superintendents jobs 2020 must read this article thoroughly. Candidates will know the procedure of the application form, age limit, salary details, and selection procedure. If you are interested, apply for these posts must meet minimum eligibility criteria to fill the TMC Recruitment 2020 application form.
This notification is released for the people who are waiting for the Uttar-Pradesh State Government jobs. Candidate should read the official announcement of the TMC Recruitment 2020 notification to apply. Candidates should visit the official website to apply for this TMC Recruitment 2020, and here we will give you the direct link to apply for the Assistant Professor, Medical superintendents Exam.
TMC Assistant Professor, Medical superintendents Exam 2020 Educational Qualifications
Candidate must complete their MS/MBBS/MD with the other educational certificates from the recognized university and provide all the documents which were mentioned in the notification to apply for the TMC Assistant Professor, Medical superintendents Exam 2020.
Selection Procedure For TMC Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected based on the candidate performance in the written exam/ interview/ and skill test. Eligible people can apply for these TMC Varanasi Asst Professor & Medical Superintendent Recruitment before August 21st, 2020.
TMC Varanasi Asst Professor & Medical superintendent Pay Scale Details
Professors- 1,23,100/- and allowances and benefits
Assistant Professors- Rs. 78,800/- and subsidies by state and central government
Medical superintendent- Rs. 78,800/- plus additional benefits and allowances
candidate age should be less than 45-50 years.
TMC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- The application process started on August 15th.
- The closing of the TMC Recruitment 2020 application procedure is August 21st, 2020, and people can apply online in the prescribed format before August 212020, up to 05.30 p.m.
How To Apply For The TMC Varanasi Asst Professor & Medical superintendent Recruitment 2020
Do you want to know how to apply for the TMC Varanasi Asst Professor & Medical superintendent jobs? Here, we will update the step by step procedure on how to fill the application in online.
- Visit the authorized portal of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) @tmc.gov.in.
- Check for the recruitment notification, and if you found the announcement, click on that.
- Check all the details, and fill the online application form.
- After that submit it, and save it for future use.
TV Shows10 months ago
El Dragón Season 3 Release Date, Cast, and Story line
TV Shows10 months ago
Island of bryan season 3 Release Date, Plot, Cast and Crew
TV Shows1 year ago
Vagabond Season 2 : Release Date, Renewal and All You Need To Know
General News1 year ago
Are you still watching someones daughter Netflix?
Gallery11 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal hot and cute pictures 2020
Bollywood10 months ago
Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 3 Review: Emotional moves will make you fall in love with the Series
TV Shows1 year ago
One- Punch Man Season 3 Release Date, Plot and Cast
TV Shows10 months ago
Flames Season 3: Release Date, Plot, Cast and Crew and all other details