CONCEPT OF QUANTUM COMPUTING AND ITS VARIOUS APPLICATIONS IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- The concept of Quantum Meachanics was first developed in the beginning of 20th century. Even though after a century of its development, the concept still remains mysterious. Another revolution is underway in the quantum field i.e, the tremendous computing power of quantum computers, for which the actual experimental realisation is one the biggest challenge for the experts.
- Quantum Technologies are expected to be the major technology disruptions that which are expected to be the change in paradigm of communication, computation and encryption as well.
- Quantum Technology is based on the principles of Quantum Theory, which tells us about the nature of energy and matter on the atomic and sub-atomic levels.
- Quantum computers stores and processes the information using quantum two level systems(quantum bits or qubits), whereas classical bits are prepared in superposition states.
- This key ability makes Quantum Computers extremely powerful when compared to the conventional computers in solving complex problems. For example searching large databases and also finding prime factors of large numbers.
- The prime factorization quantum algorithm has important applications for security as it can be used to break RSA encryption, a popular method for secured communication.
- Usually three Quantum Mechanical properties are used in Quantum Computing to manipulate the state of a qubit : Namely Superposition, Entanglement and Decoherence.
- So far, researchers have not been able to generate more than 128 standard qubits.
Quantum Supremacy :
- It is a point where a Quantum Computer can complete a mathematical calculation that is demonstrably beyond the reach of even the most powerful supercomputer.
- In 2019 Google claimed to have achieved Quantum Suremacy.
Various Applications of Quantum Computing :
- Creation of novel materials.
- Enhanced Metrology.
- Secure communications.
- Post-quantum cryptography – These are the applications by which existing computers can keep communication secure even against quantum computers of the future.
- Quantum Principles will be used in engineering to find solutions to extremely complex problems.
Reliance Jio Users Now Get Disney+ Hotstar VIP Free Subscription!
Reliance Jio has now collaborated with Hotstar to provide free Disney + Hotstar VIP complimentary subscriptions to Jio prepaid users. Monthly, Yearly, and data add on Jio Prepaid recharges are presented with a year of free subscription to Disney+Hotstar VIP. This complimentary subscription is applicable to all users, irrespective of new or current.
For your first or your next recharge, you will also get the completely free login credentials to Disney + Hotstar VIP! Exciting, especially during this lockdown, huh?!!
New Bollywood films, Hollywood movies, Disney flicks, Hotstar Special Show, Unlimited Live Sporting Action..!
So, what are you waiting for?!
Here are the various data recharge packages that will get you the VIP streaming at no cost:
- The monthly data package of Rs.401 that is valid for 28 days, which provides 3 GB per day +6 GB 990 GB totally), free calls for Jio-Jio, free 1000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio, 100 SMS daily and access to Jio apps. This package gains you the VIP subscription worth Rs. 399.
- Also, the annual data package of Rs. 2599 is valid for 365 days with 2 GB per day +10 GB (740 GB totally), Jio to Jio unlimited voice calling, 12000 minutes for Jio to non-Jio calling, 100 SMS daily and access to Jio apps and 365 days Is with validity. This package gains you the flagship Disney+ Hotstar Premium subscription costs Rs 1,499 per year.
- Besides, the add on vouchers like the Rs 612 (12 vouchers of Rs 51) and the Rs 1208 (8 vouchers of Rs 151) data add-on packs entitle Jio prepaid customers free one-year subscription of Disney+ Hotstar VIP.
Disney joined hands with Hotstar during the Early April 2020. This collaboration of Reliance Jio with Disney+ Hotstar may bring a revolutionary profit to all the three companies, with their high on-demand video content being made readily available on the digital platform.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Specifications, Release Date in India
Xiaomi is a leading mobile manufacturing company that has released various mobile phone models into the market. Xiaomi Redmi has a huge customer base after the release of top-end mobiles with unexpected specifications in budgeted prices. In addition to mobile phones, Xiaomi has stepped into the production of watches and TV devices. Now, Xiaomi has taken a step forward to release its new version mobile into the market during Lockdown. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max will be available in the Indian markets from May 12. Customers have been looking for the complete specifications and price range of the mobile for so long. Today Xiaomi release the exact price of the brand new model after the release of Redmi Note 9 Pro in March.
The release of a new version mobile may result in the reduction of price for Redmi Note 9 Pro in the coming days. Though the date of release is arriving, it’s bad luck for Xiaomi lovers from Red zones. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max will be delivered to Green and Orange zones only. Customers can purchase it from mi.com or any e-commerce sources. Let’s take a look into the Specifications of this new model and compare it with other new flagships.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 6GB RAM and 64GB storage- Rs. 16,499/-
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 6GB RAM and 128GB storage- Rs. 17,999/-
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max 8GB RAM and 128GB storage- Rs. 19,999/-
Blue, Black, and White
Display-6.67 inch Full HD+ Display with Gorilla Glass 5 Layered top.
Processor– Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Processor
Battery– 5,020mAh supports fast charging
Camera– Rear Camera- 64MP Ultra Wide-angle, 5MP Macro Lens, 2MP depth sensor, 32MP Front Camera.
Compared to its previous versions, Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max has got much highlighted due to its trending features. Xiaomi has also launched Redmi 10 and it would cost high when compared to Mi Note 9 Pro Max. The starting price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 is Rs. 49,999 and changes depending upon the storage and RAM. In addition to Mi flagships, One Plus is making a clear way for the upcoming sales of new launches. Wait and see whether Xiaomi’s new releases win the race or not.
WhatsApp officially launches eight-person group video calling
WhatsApp has made an official announcement that group video calls may now involve eight people. This announcement came after Mark Zuckerberg, the Chief Executive of Facebook made an announcement related to the same topic.
The earlier limit to video calls was four, which means, users can now add four more people to their video calls.
This announcement was made on a blog post, on which the company claimed that users around the world are spending more than 115 billion minutes video calling on WhatsApp. According to the social media company, this figure is above the average time people spent video calling others before the pandemic.
The company has also reiterated that all the voice and video calls on the platform are encrypted end-to-end just like the chats are.
The post also said that platform has been developed so that many users can join, including people belonging to slow network area or using lower-end devices.
As one would expect, WhatsApp is not the only application which is focusing on the video calling feature during the pandemic. Mark Zuckerberg, while announcing eight user video calling feature, also mentioned a new feature for Facebook’s messaging service, Messenger. Messenger Chat Rooms would now be available on the app, where 50 people can be on the same call at the same time.
Zoom is another platform that is going viral these days. It allows the addition of 100 people on a single video call on its free version. It is possible that WhatsApp increases the number of people in the near future, however, the 2 billion-plus user base might become a problem. When looked from a server point of view, scaling group video calling feature for a number this big might become a problem.
Since the pandemic has hit the globe, video calling usage has increased tremendously. In a matter of weeks, the stock price of Zoom has skyrocketed, more than the price of some of the most valuable companies like American Airlines, Hilton, and Expedia. Currently, Zoom has a market cap of over $31 billion.
TV Shows6 months ago
El Dragón Season 3 Release Date, Cast, and Story line
TV Shows6 months ago
Island of bryan season 3 Release Date, Plot, Cast and Crew
TV Shows10 months ago
Vagabond Season 2 : Release Date, Renewal and All You Need To Know
General News10 months ago
Are you still watching someones daughter Netflix?
Gallery7 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal hot and cute pictures 2020
Bollywood6 months ago
Dil Hi Toh Hai Season 3 Review: Emotional moves will make you fall in love with the Series
TV Shows10 months ago
One- Punch Man Season 3 Release Date, Plot and Cast
TV Shows6 months ago
Flames Season 3: Release Date, Plot, Cast and Crew and all other details